Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ohio not Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.... Were here in Ohio and its way warm, but the down side is its not as cool as Hawaii but thats okay! I am way happy to be here! Today they are doing a nine hour test :( I started the test at 9:00 am their time and now its 2:00 their time and they are wanting me to eat a whole meal... Hahahahah funny! I will eat the meal to make the doctors happy but well see maybe it will stay down and I will be cured!!!!! I have been sitting in this weird room for a really long time now and I cant wait to get out of it!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Hawaii!!!! Gen we love you and are thinking of you right now. And don't worry....one day you will be enjoying Hawaii and we will be somewhere lame :) Love you,
    Brock and Linds

    ReplyDelete